[DeTomaso] TRUNION BEARING

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 22:44:58 EDT 2010

Dear Nick,

           I have Dennis Quella's trunion bearing mod on both Panteras for a
total of over 35 Pantera-years.  No problems at all.   I have really never
heard anything about the trunion bearing mods.   It seems that people
install them and then never have any cause to have trouble with them.   I
have never heard anything bad nor good about either PPC or Hall trunion
bearings.  They just seem to work OK to the satisfaction of their owners.
FWIW.

                    Warmest regards, Chuck Engles