[DeTomaso] N Serious PC: New Lic Plate

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:25:02 EDT 2010

I just finished this exercise of brainstorming with a couple of dear
friends, one from the list. We came up with several good ideas and leads. I
thought it would be neat to incorporate the Italian slant. Even though the
"lay person" may not catch it, I'm not sure its important  to me. and
PERSONALLY....just my opinion, I don't prefer the ones that are so obvious
as PANTERA, or your name or initials...I mean who needs to put VETTE on the
back of a vette? I dunno, just my opinion, I'm sure many people do, its just
not my thing.

I liked GATTO, FERAL, STRAY, MEOW, GROWL, HEREKTY, CHESIRE, URPREY, BMYPREY,
STALKER, POUNCE,...and....fluffy. just kidding about the fluffy. I also
thought about the whole "nine lives" theme...LIFENO9, etc, because my car
has been so far dead it might have taken all its lives to comeback....lol.

anyway, I love the creativity behind the "right" personal plate...and I
prefer them to have a double meaning...my Sunbeam Tigers plate says
"SABR2TH"....because of obviously the aggressive predator and type of Tiger,
and also its historic and extinct nature...

fun stuff to pay with.....

Cullen
3925 Project Rust Bucket