[DeTomaso] N Serious PC: New Lic Plate

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:24:30 EDT 2010

My favorite Pantera license plate was on a Group 4 from Minnesota, I
think...

'IN DEBT'

My absolute, all time favorite license plate is:

 'MTBF1WK'

And I see a blonde chick driving a new yellow 'vette on the way to work some
days which has

'THX BOB'

I'm still trying to work out if that's a divorce settlement or a birthday
gift.

:-)

Kirby