[DeTomaso] N Serious PC: New Lic Plate

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:46:07 EDT 2010

After 5 years, I'm decided to let "MLS TOY" go as the Pantera's plate.
I knew that "PANTERA" was taken, tried FST KAT and that was taken as well,
then thought of BAD KTY and that was taken, then it suddenly hit me,
spell it right... Tried "FASTCAT" and that was taken......but "FST CAT"
wasn't and will be mine in 30-60 days..........

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia