[DeTomaso] Vendor Feedback

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:33:22 EDT 2010

I wanted to share a positive Vendor Feedback experience to balance out the
not so favorable stories going around ( notice I didn't say undeserved, I
believe that we should all use the vendors whenever possible, paying a
premium of 5-10% over summit or jegs is almost palatable to ensure that they
remain in business, there is however no Excuse for throwing us on a pool
table and abusing us with $3.50 parts being resold for $35.00  OR charging
10.95 in handling fees to mail a 7.95 key chain ( yeah, I remember and I
haven't bought anything from you since!)

Meanwhile, I went off on a rant, sorry.

I had a very rare failure, unheard of actually, my Pantera-Electronics fuse
box had a socket/fuse holder fail and Jon Haas is sending me a new one at no
charge, to replace my 2 year old unit, he wants the old one to discover what
went wrong, that ladies and gentleman is customer service.
A vendor who actually cares about quality control.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia