[DeTomaso] Yay! Panterd!

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:13:00 EDT 2010

No, the subject line is not denigrating.  I've almost finished putting
my Pantera together (just need to put in some 3/16 brake line and
bleed the system) and I wanted to set up my stainless splash guards
and am missing the little screws.  But in rumaging around in my parts
boxes, I finally found it.

My Panterd.  I've been lamenting the rear script presently on my car
that clearly says Pantera, because I once heard that it should look
really odd... sort of like Panterd on a car of this vintage.  The old
script had an overline through the "t" and the later ones had an
underline instead to hold the script in one piece.   Since it really
does look like Panterd they changed this for reasons that became
obvious.

Anyway I found it; it's in kind of bad shape, but it's mine!  All
mine!  Muah-hah-hah-hah!  Ummm.. I mean it's nice to have a mystery
solved.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso