[DeTomaso] Difference in Headers

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 11 18:18:58 EDT 2010

Bob...

I'm the first to say I'm no expert!
That said, this header topic comes up every so often. It seems some time back? Someone tested different headers (maybe Dan?) If I remember right the +s/-s were about 7 hp? For the average street cruiser like me, I don't no if you could tell with a difference with a seat of the pants dyno? That said, there is something to be said for the COOL factor with headers like the 180s!!!

Let us know what you find.
Curt