[DeTomaso] Line to clutch slave.

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 17:32:53 EDT 2010

I have the same clutch line discussed.  I bought it at the TPOC swap meet a few years ago
as a spare for our local group, and I even brought it to the last club meeting... to see
if anyone needed it.

Turns out it may be missing the same piece / coupler.

So whomever has located the correct adapter, please let me know the best source, so I can
at least make this spare 'complete'.

Chuck

I would rather not say. I wrote about it at the time and several people said
that the vendors were having a hard time in the current economy and we need
them  so give them a break  etc. So lets just say it was one of the major
Pantera vendors and it pays to research your purchases before you spend your
hard earned money especially for parts that are not proprietary  to
Panteras.
Boyd