[DeTomaso] Line to clutch slave.

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Sun Jul 11 17:08:22 EDT 2010

I had the same situation. Wikkinson charged me $59.95 plus 14.87 shipping for the slave cylinder than another $38.79 plus $10.20 shipping for the fitting. I try to find whatever I need from local vendors. The Pantera suppliers really kill us whenever possible.

Steven Blum
P.O. Box 81
Shoreham, N.Y. 11786
H (631) 744-6118