[DeTomaso] Line to clutch slave.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:08:25 EDT 2010

I had the same issue and i bought the correct A&N adapter from one of the
vendors for $35.00!  S.O. Bill directed me to the source for the same piece
for $3.50. Unfortunately I don't remember the size. I would write to S.O.
Bill  (sobill at aol.com) He should be able to help you and save some money
too!

Boyd