[DeTomaso] Something for the parts database.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun Jul 11 01:16:21 EDT 2010

I see you're back Bill - hope that holiday was the real thing.

I've just changed all the cooling tubes on 6143 and I needed a new set
of the rubber bushings for the chassis pass-through holes.
I did a lot of searching and finally found a good part.

SPAENAUR INC.
 1 800 265 8772

Part# RB-107   Rubber Grommet
Comes in packs of 25 for $35 a pack.

It's a tight fit but WD40 and string puts them in, and they're sung on
the lines.
You need 8 for a set so for 35 bucks I have a set installed, a spare set
 and if anybody needs one I can let a set go.

dave