[DeTomaso] Line to clutch slave.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun Jul 11 00:59:36 EDT 2010

I recently bought a stainless-steel replacement for the red, plastic
clutch-slave line, from Hall.
It came with 2 female flare-fittings and one of these fit fine at the slave.
When I got to the other end I found the car also had a female fitting.

The line is a nice piece and I'd like to get it installed, but I'll need
a nipple to connect the 2 female flare fittings.
Can you all help me out with the thread spec for the nipple and also
what kind of supplier would carry a part like that.

thanks
dave