[DeTomaso] Autometer fuel gauge//stock fuel sender ?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 17:24:59 EDT 2010

I think Ed has a good point, but the Autometer 3262 Universal sender is 240 empty/ 33 full, so you can try one of the 240/33 ohm gauges (with or without a 40 ohm resister) with the stock sender, and if you are not happy, just get the 3262 sender as Ed suggested.

I have a loose sender and tried to measure the resistance, and could not a decent measurement.

Ken