[DeTomaso] Autometer fuel gauge//stock fuel sender ?

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:14:16 EDT 2010

Bud,

My experience is that because the stock pantera sender is so crude and 30 plus years old no gauge will be accurate . I did autometer gauges and ended up grafting an autometer universal sender on to the stock pantera mounting hardware. It all depends on how accurate you want the gauge to be.
Good luck

Ed.....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre