[DeTomaso] Wheels.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 14:19:48 EDT 2010

Goran,

    I guess I'd worry that even if I had good software (Solidworks?) to perform finite element analysis of solid bodies, I would struggle to define actual loads on the wheels in dynamic situations.  This seems like a specialty.  I was impressed by the representitive of Forged Alloys USA (http://www.forgedalloysusa.com/) at the SEAM show last year.  They might be worth talking to.

Ken