[DeTomaso] A new day

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:28:21 EDT 2010

How would you like to live in Houston, where half the people are from other places, and 90% of them are Dallas Cowboys fans!
And, when a team moves to another city - the Houston Oilers are now the Tenn*^%$$ Tita$$$ - and now we have the Houston Texans - why don't we keep all the OILER memories!!!  It ain't fair!
I'm still lamenting the loss of the old Southwest Conference - what's up with the Big 8, Big 10, Big 12, Big 50, etc.
Don't go to the games.  Don't watch the games on TV.  Holy Cow, my Republican side is showing again (keep MY money in MY pocket!)
----Bill (Luv Ya Blue) Lewis