[DeTomaso] Difference in Headers

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Fri Jul 9 08:05:07 EDT 2010

Thanks to Michael & Forest for your responses to my
questions on these headers! Anyone else out there ( Dan J,
Mike D., Goran??) that could throw some more light on this
subject? Appreciate any & all opinions from the many gurus
on this list! BTW, Michael, from the sounds of your stunt
driving adventure I would hazard a guess that you would
throughly enjoy any ORR'ing event you might choose to
try. Frank (Godfather) Cirrincione from Hendersonville, TN.
has been a regular @ SORC for the past 3 years & all
of us have a blast. Only downside is we don't have flashing
lights following us for that extra shot of adrenaline!!  :o))

Bob