[DeTomaso] Michael Shortt "Fact or Faked Paranormal Files"

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:17:15 EDT 2010

Thanks for the shout out Dave, doing that project was a great deal of fun.
I'm looking forward to seeing as well, I was not a part of post production
/editing, so I haven't seen it myself. Th most enjoyable sequence was not
the jump, it was the chase. Nothing like having the roads closed down,
speeding and evading with  blue lights behind you and not suffering any
consequences!   Michael. Shortt