[DeTomaso] Speedometer Repair/Rebuilt Cont.

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 21:54:50 EDT 2010

Myron,

Go to your local electronics store (Radio Shack or ??) and buy a 15 ohm, 10 watt resistor and connect
it to the two wires that went to the gen light.

You can use either the resistor or the light, but you don't need both to make the voltage regulator work.

When buying the resistor, the 15 ohm value is mandatory, but the wattage can be greater, as long as
it is at least 10 watts.

Make sure that the resistor doesn't touch anything that might melt, as the resistor will get warm.

John