[DeTomaso] NPC: 10K Convertible Wanted

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 15:48:40 EDT 2010

I knew a guy in San Antonio that bought a 65 convertible for $10K.  It was a good driver (V8).  He had to decide between 2 cars that were for sale at the time.  They were about the same price.

There's a guy where I work that has a 65 FB that he paid $10K for.  Granted, a FB isn't a convertible, but I figured the prices would be close.  The 65 FB is a good driver - no rust, everything works, V8, etc.

Maybe those prices are exceptions.  I don't know.  I haven't done any convertible research.