[DeTomaso] Another inquiry......... talk to me about car titles please.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:35:40 EDT 2010

I don't know about Jersey, but in Georgia, if you don't have a title for a
15 year old or older car, then you just are not getting one and one does
everything from that point forward from a BILL OF SALE.

Does the Penn title still exist?  If so, then that's what I would use. or
find a state where a bill of sale and an inspection can be turned into a
fresh title( don't know any of those either)

I'd think that the home equity loan would be the way to go, you want
ownership to help
get through the insurance process, then you can take your time in finding
another financing source, then pay off the home equity loan.

Michael