[DeTomaso] NPC: 10K Convertible Wanted

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:05:36 EDT 2010

Austin Healey Sprite/ MG Midget.  Fiercely loyal fan base not averse
to hot rodding and racing, lots of vendors, cheap to get (nice
examples for less than $5k) and fun. Not very many total parts on the
car, but a few do need fiddling with. The value isn't going up very
fast but it's not going down either.  It's a good marque to get in to
and it's easy to get out of if you find you don't like it... or decide
you need a TVR Tuscan ;)

sean

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:03 AM, michael at michaelshortt.com