[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: Dropped Pans

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 09:59:21 EDT 2010

My dropped floor pans are 2" front and rear with a 25" bottom front to back and about 19.25 left to right. The front and rear drop is angled so the opening at original floor level is larger than the 25" bottom. The seats are on stock type slides and adjustable for and aft.
The bottom is the same level as the curved frame areas behind front wheels.

Bud #3400