[DeTomaso] Sparkplugs

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 15:06:36 EDT 2010

Henrik,
How do your plugs look compared to the photos on the page: ?

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/tech_support/spark_plugs/faqs/faqread.asp?mode=nml

How long (how many miles / km) do the plugs work before you have to change them, and how are you using the car?

If the plugs are having to be replaced soon after installation and you are doing normal driving I would think the mixture is the problem.

Jim