[DeTomaso] Sparkplugs

Henrik Svensson hsv at traen.se
Mon Jul 5 11:24:48 EDT 2010

Hi

Will, that discribes my situation exaclty. How did you solve your problem?

Micheal, I'm not sure how to describe it more and what info might be useful. But it's new built 393 stroker with 4V AFD heads. It got roller rockers and solid mechanical lifters. it's got an Edelbrock performance intake and carb (750) with electronic choke. For a while thougt it was the choke that made the plugs sooty but that don't seem to be the case. The plugs looks ok but won't fire the engine.

/Henrik