[DeTomaso] Lang Claypoole's 73' Pantera for Sale

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 06:46:36 EDT 2010

Hey Lang,

Could you forward the photos again to me. They did not come through. AJ will
post them and share with the Pantera and TPR Lists.

Congrats on the new Z06. I thought you said you didn't want to drive fast?!  Oh
yea that was 'not-drive-fast-in-the-Pantera' ;-]>

It was a pleasure meeting you in Ely at the NORC in May and congratulations
again to you on winning your class 1st time in an ORR.   You have a great
looking Pantera and I am sure you won't have any trouble selling it.

Dennis

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com