[DeTomaso] Dropped Pans?

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Jul 5 04:00:24 EDT 2010

> Sorta makes you wonder how many could have simply removed the seat rails
> get the drop they needed without cutting the pans.
>
> Mike Thomas

Sorry to say that I have no images from the seat of Peders car. I used OMP
seat with tube frame. I removed the upholstery and remade tubinh of the
sides where the sliding rails was fitted  so they where flush with the
underside of the seat. I also lowered the webbing for the padding which
was also reshaped. I have made this for a number of seats.
Goran