[DeTomaso] Swap Meet?

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 13:19:23 EDT 2010

Art:  I'm no longer on the TPOC board, but my understanding is that  we're
taking a break this year on a Swap Meet.  A good local alternative is  the
Long Beach Model T Club Swap Meet on July 23-24 next to the Los Alamitos
Race Track.  It is a vintage Ford friendly event.  Admission is only  $6.
Spots are available for $40 up to July 15th.  Then it's  $50.  People could go
in together as there are three parking spaces  included per spot 27x18 feet.
See _http://www.lbmtc.com/swapmeet.htm_ (http://www.lbmtc.com/swapmeet.htm)
 for  details.
Bill Harris
TPOC

In a message dated 7/3/2010 10:02:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,