[DeTomaso] Pedercar.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Jul 3 12:01:42 EDT 2010

Thanks!
Well, this car has been down since 1985!!! It was bought in a box without
gearbox and engine and a lot missing parts. I made the body work 1988 and
it was put in storage until 2004 when it was painted. Peder will be
driving the car as an old man for the first time, which was not his
intention from the beginning. A lot of his friends do not even think he
really HAS a Pantera.
We will se what they look like when he show up in his car...
Goran