[DeTomaso] Pedercar.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Jul 3 05:17:35 EDT 2010

At last I could fire up the engine  in Peder's car for the first time. He
does not know about that this himself, so it will be good news. I am not
pleased with the mufflers, they are to loud and metallic harsh in the
sound. The tip pipes is empty, so I should put some absorption stuff in
there.

Now we are awaiting the front and rear hoods from painting. A number of
small details like push button, door stops, brake adjustments, clutch
fluid, front grill fabrication, and things remain to be fixed.
Goran