[DeTomaso] windshield dilema

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Jul 3 05:01:42 EDT 2010

A friend to me having a  garage, had a customer that wanted an automatic
trans repair. The customer was supposed to supply the tiny cheap part
inside that was broken.
As my friend would still go to the store that sold spare parts so he
offered to buy part for the customer. After a day's work, from the
assembly, disassembly and assembly of the gearbox in the car again, so it
proved when the customer drove off that part did not work. It brought with
them that my friend had to do the job free of charge to the customer and
the store provided a new part for $ 4 for free.

Beeing kind to the customer is not allways a good deal....
Goran