[DeTomaso] being dissed & golf clubs

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 18:50:22 EDT 2010

That is just so funny and true.  But he's wrong, even my Pings  and purple
Yonex carbon graphite drivers, big Ping bag all their  accumulated dust can
fit in my Pantera with no problem.  You inspired  me to go dust them off.
I know it's hard to believe but back in the good ole *BP days, I  did get a
hole-in-one August 23, 1990.  121 yards at Braemar  Country Club's 2nd hole
(used my trusty 7 iron).  It's kind of  exciting except one has to buy
drinks for the entire clubhouse when that  happens.   : )    I'm going to go get
those clubs,  put them in my Pantera and go for a nice 4th of July
celebration  run.
Thanks Bill.
Laurie
*BP= before Pantera

In a message dated 7/2/2010 5:18:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,