[DeTomaso] Track Car/Street Car news

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 11:42:55 EDT 2010

Thanks JT....I was certain there was something in POCA or PI a few years
back....could be wrong....there were some serious drops and few  roadside
railings or posts on both the road race and the hill climb....and the ones I saw
would not have stopped a donkey cart but most of the hills other then the road
up to the Hill climbed  looked survivable assuming you had a good cage and
safety gear when you went off the road.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com