[DeTomaso] Track Car/Street Car news

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 04:09:29 EDT 2010

I hear you on the drop but Street or race....No roll bar or cage requirement is
crazy with no barriers.

I've seen multiple roll overs in ORR and Hill climb events and unless the car
slammed into a wall or had a long drop most drivers who crashed that had a roll
CAGE  walked away from the crash or were pulled free "alive"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com