[DeTomaso] windshield dilema

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Jul 1 18:31:19 EDT 2010

Robert

It took my Windshield guy a while to get it in as well.  He was really
sweating.  He was originally using a mixture of water and chalk as a
lubricant.  He could not get it in with this combo.  He started again and
this time used WD-40.  He was eventually able to get it to sit in place.  He
started on the passenger side.

JT