[DeTomaso] Thermostats

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 15:03:26 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/31/10 10 57 4, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> Robert Shaw is a model recommended by many, and is what I've used for
> years.
> I've never had a Shaw thermostat fail. I use a Robert Shaw 192 degree for
> the Cleveland, and bought it at some generic parts store (Napa or
> other...)

The part number for the Robertshaw thermostat for the 351C is 333-180 for
the 180-degree model, and I think 333-192 for the 192 version.   Summit
Racing only seems to carry the 180-degree version, which is fine.   They have
been sold under numerous different brand names in the past; Prestone is one;
currently Summit carries them under the Flowkooler brand name.