[DeTomaso] Asa's installing the roll cage

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 02:28:22 EST 2010

Outstanding AJ Great photos! ;-)
And you  probably got the last Dick Drenske cage. Sadly Dick is retiring his shop and the jig by the end of the year and made a decision a while back that he wouldn't build any roll bars and cages.

Dick is a mechanical engineer by profession and also a master welder, fabricator and mechanic. The only thing he ever copied was his own work. His race Pantera (which is for sale) has more re-engineered chassis and suspension work then any I have seen on any other Pantera in 25 years.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com