[DeTomaso] Asa's installing the roll cage

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:37:14 EST 2010

FWIW, I intend to cut a hole in the carpet and a slit so it will fold back aroud teh tubing and cover the mounting plate. I'm gonna then get the carpet edged (is fluted the correct technical term?) all the way around and velcro them in place on the rockers as I'm guessing a tech inspector will at some point want to lift them to see the mounting.

Julian