[DeTomaso] Pantera's running Mojave One Mile in March

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 18:10:49 EST 2010

for those interested here's some detail and website info on **Mojave One Mile** below...Registration is already half way full for March run.....everyone should be able to complete  at least 3 passes.

Mike Borders has summarized tech rules below for both the Mojave One Mile as well as the B-100 ORR....but if you can meet the minimum tech requirements for the One Mile Shoot-out (roll bar, harness, y-rated tires that also meet load ratings) you could run up to 205 mph.

If you can complete a 140-150 pass in the one mile (and you  know you can ;-) you will be bumped up to run the faster speedto 205 mph...(W rated tires will limit you to 175 MPH)...after you complete the qualifying 140-150 pass which should be a cinch for most Pantera owners you can . After that you can run up to 205 MPH in subsequent passes with just a roll bar, harness and Y rated tires.

Pantera owners planning to run are

Bob "Big-Boy" Benson (408ci Windsor - 550+HP
Darryl "SEAL" Johnson 460 big block - 600HP
Richard "3-Monkeys" Bosch (408ci Windsor stroker 550+HP
Dick "Grumpy" Drenske - 408ci *Full Race* Cleveland stroker 650HP

I'm working to be ready by March and so are at least 2 others. Here's your chance to legally run as fast you want in a sanctioned 1-mile drag with much fewer risks then the open road races.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com