[DeTomaso] Reno Speed Trials - CANCELLED

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:06:55 EST 2010

Larry,

Although we already knew in our own minds, it's still sad when it becomes official.

Mark McWhinney sent out an e-mail about events leading up to the Fun Rally as it's Memorial Day weekend, would there be interest in having a track event at say Thunderhill leading up to the Fun Rally? Would it even be possible at this point?

IMHO and personal comment for the Fun Rally organizers; if RFR is not open for 2011 then the Fun Rally needs to return to Vegas or an alternative venue that offers a track close by. I live in Reno and will attend anyway this year, but wouldn't commit to attending in future if there is no track event.... that's how strongly I think the track event is a part of the Fun Rally.

Julian