[DeTomaso] Need valve cover spacers for stud girdles?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 11:34:18 EST 2010

Spacers?
I don't need any stinkin spacers. ;-]>
My new 180 headers were built so I could use chrome Ford Racing tall valve covers....Since De Tomaso never put a De Tomaso engine in the De Tomaso Pantera this can be the only option. I will give my polished De tomaso valve covers to the first person who goes faster then me at Silver State
Bling

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com