[DeTomaso] Interested in an ATV tour the before Reno Fun

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jan 28 20:37:18 EST 2010

Sounds like fun Mark. I personally would prefer 2 wheels over a Quad if they would allow both on the same trail. That's just me.
I went to the websites and one even mentioned Dune Buggys!
I've never really romped in a dune buggy before except a Honda Pilot once. That was a kick : )))
Always nice to have choices!
As a side note, has the idea of a golf tournament been brought up? Hard to say what the weather might be so maybe just a one day event with a signup sheet.
We might even have some members in the area who could help set something up with a good local course.

You're right about the Memorial Day weekend being a good opportunity for a nice vacation.
I'm just not sure how many would be able to commit to it but hopefully it would be enough to get group discounts not only on events but maybe hotel prices as well.
You've got your work cut out for you Mark!

Thanks Mark and the rest of the crew for all your time and efforts making sure we all have a good time this year.
Who says you can't please em' all! Well it sure sounds like you guys are giving it your best shot.
Thank you,
Matt Wells
3584

Message: 22