[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Jan 28 10:49:58 EST 2010

Good calculation, let me add a brief note.
"Countach" has some good features, 1st it looks beautiful, 2 it has the
same wheel geometry Pant era, but it's about everything. Air resistance
would be significantly worse than the modern "Veyron", we ignore the
weight. Guess that Lamborghini did not speak on the same tire wear.
Goran