[DeTomaso] BJ Insurance Experience

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:24:30 EST 2010

That's not BJ alone by any means, it's endemic of the whole insurance
industry.  I used to design brochures, trifolds, outdoor boards, websites
and other media for a few clients and they all have Compliance Officers who
oversee a room full of Lawyers and Bean Counters.   You would be amazed at
how silly they can be, it can be something as small as reversing a sentence
to clean it up in order for it read better and guess what, it has to go back
to Compliance before it can be printed.

A simple billboard for a plain old State Farm agent with nothing but the
State Farm logo, his photo, name, address and telephone number has to be
approved by Compliance before it can be ordered.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia