[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jan 28 09:58:17 EST 2010

I'd never run Pirellis on my car again.  I went through two sets in two
years, worn out by tread "separation" and not tread wear.  I got them
replaced under warranty but when the same thing kept happening, I
stopped using them.  Maybe that's why Pirelli doesn't want to sell their
mold?

Anyway... I'm sure others have had great luck with Pirelli.

I switched to Goodyear Gatorbacks at the time and I loved them compared
to the Pirellis.  I stuck with them for as many years as I could.
Unfortunately, by the time the first set wore out on my car.... I
couldn't get them in that size anymore.

I'm sure there are other tire companies that had better tires... but I
really liked those Gatorbacks in the Z rating.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA