[DeTomaso] 15" tires and Campy's

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:33:13 EST 2010

Isn't a big part of the appeal of the 15" tires is that we can run nice light Campagnolo magnesium wheels that just look so "right"?
My 15x10 campy with toyos at 295/50/15 weighs about 50 pounds, 15x8 with 225/50/15 about 35. (that's using a digital bathroom scale-all I've got)
Does anyone have an approximate weight for the 17" or larger wheels and tires of comparable width and diameter? ie: fits a narrow body without mods.
Larry