[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 01:55:09 EST 2010

345-35-15 and 285-30-15

Used by wide-body panteras, as well as Lambos of the 80's.

My Pirellis in those sizes lasted a year or so, my Yokohamas seem to last
forever. I like the tread on the Pirellis better, but it can get costly to
change them every year...

fwiw

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"