[DeTomaso] 15" Tires

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:17:36 EST 2010

Dave,

I personally believe there to be sufficient demand on 15" tires to warrant manufacture and many who would otherwise stay with 15's are moving to 17's purely for tire choice. This is true in both the Pantera and GT40 community, with many GT40 owners opting for the very expensive Avons just to get a sufficient speed rating. And that brings me to an important point, any replacement tire needs to be in at least a V speed rating IMHO. Give the guys a heads up on www.GT40s.com and I'm sure you'll get some favorable response.

Julian