[DeTomaso]   Wanted:Lower Control Arm (right rear)

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 14:17:44 EST 2010

Ron, all the a-arms on a Pantera are mild steel and can be welded if one
cracks from some mischance. I've fixed a number both front and rear with a
simple acetylene torch and some good rod, with little problem and no drama. The
only reason I can see for actually replacing one is if a collision twisted
the oval tubing, which is impossible to source for repair.

If you still want to replace it, I assume you've contacted all the vendors
who often buy and part out badly damaged Panteras. I know of at least two
that have used a-arms around (Byars   Precision Proformance in Brea CA and
Stock's Pantera Parts Connection in Reno). Call around and good luck- J Deryke