[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] Breathing Better - Part 3 [5 Attachments]

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Jan 27 08:20:09 EST 2010

Well, the consensus seems to be the sound w/o the baffles is unpleasant.

The ID of the two resonator tips is ~ 1.5".  The area is about 3.53".  The
2.5" diameter exhaust pipe has an area of ~ 4.9" or a reduction in volume of
28%.

Although it is more area than a single header tube.

The world is full of compromises.

JT